عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-09-2010, 05:31 AM   #5

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,939
افتراضي رد: طلبآتكم المستعجلة (بحوث ..برزنتيشن ..شرح ..وآجبآت ) الرجآء وضع الطلب هنآ..

و هذا برزنتيشن للبنااات ^_^ << نصاائح للشعر >>>

حيـــــــــــــــل سهـــــــــــل ما يبيله شي ^_^

advices to take care of your hair :
1- Don't brush your hair when it is wet .
2- Don't wash your hair every day .
3-It's better to wash your hair every two days .
4- Always ennd your bath with cold water especially on your hair .
5- Before you take bath brush your hair .
6- Don't leave your hair in the sun for a long time especially in summer .
7- Always keep your brush clean by putting it in warm water for a time .
8- Change your shampoo from time to time then use the first one which you used before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن خبز الكيك او عمل الكيك

Baking the cake

hello
my name is<< ؟؟>> today I will talk about one of my favotite hoppies.it is baking the cake. I can bake chocolate , vanilla and orange cake .Do you want to know how i make chocolate cake?
I need one cup of flowr, one cup of suggar, 5 egges, one cup of milk one spoon baking powder one spone chocolate powder and one spone vanilla then you mex all thim together and put them in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes i know you will eat the best delicioun cake thanx

------------------------------------------------------------------

هذا برسنتيشن عن قواعد السعاادة
ولاتنسون تدعون لي اتوفق بحيااتي

The Rules of the Happy Life

Hello! Every body. Today we will talk about the rules of the happy life.

Remember these five simple rules to be happy:

1-Free your heart from hatred

2-Free your mind from worries

3-Live simply

4-Give more

5-Expect less

No one can go back and make a new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

God didn't promise days without pain, sun without rain, but God did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Disappointments are like road humps, they slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road afterwards. Don't stay on the humps too long. Move on!

When something happens to you, good or bad, consider what it means. There's a purpose to life's events, to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

When you feel down because you didn't get what you want, just sit tight and be happy, because God is thinking or something better to give you.

You can't make someone love you,all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth.

At the end we wish for all of you a happy life

my-nana غير متواجد حالياً