عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 14-12-2015, 06:37 PM   #2

aabgarni

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية aabgarni

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: السابع
البلد: منطقة عسير
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 9
افتراضي رد: حلقة البحث - 424 للأخوان في المناطق

هذه طريقة الاختبار من الدكتور حسب ايميله المرسل لنا في البلاك بورد:-

Dear students,

In case you missed the last session on Blackboard in which we talked about the final exam, here's a quick summary of what we mentioned in the session.

First, you need to read and go through everything we discussed in the powerpoint slides of each class. On my website you can find the slides for the following chapters: Introduction class, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8 and 10 (8 classes/powerpoint presentations in total).

Usually, new and important concepts are highlighted in blue or red in the slides which require your attention.

The final exam will have 50 questions in total; 30 true/false questions and 20 multiple choice questions. The true/false questions will generally cover all the issues discussed in the course.

The multiple choice questions will be divided in two main parts:

A- 10 multiple choice questions on the types of slips of the tongue (speech errors) where an example of a speech error is provided along with the target utterance and you have to choose out of the four choices which type of speech error it is (as discussed in chapter 7)

B- Multiple choice questions on the types of simplification methods used by children in language production where a child utterance is provided along with the target word in adult language and you have to choose which type of simplification method is used out of the four choices (as discussed in chapter 8).

I hope you have enjoyed my class and I wish all the very best.

Loay Balkhair

aabgarni غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس