عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 16-12-2011, 01:30 AM   #10

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,693
افتراضي رد: مقدمة في الادب lane 341 موضوع متكامل وشامل لكل المنهج

بما انه تم الانتهاء من قسم الشعر بحمد الله .هذه بعض الاسئلة التي اعطتنا اياها الاستاذة للتدرب عليها وهي نموذج لبعض اسئلة الاختبار . وايضا وضعت بين ايديكم بعض الاسئلة التي حصلت عليها من بعض الاخوات جزاهن الله خيرا واحببت ان اضعها بين ايديكم للاستفادة العامة .

what is the difference between personification and phor ?
Personification is when things are given the characteristics of people. phor is a way of comparing two things without using 'like' or 'as'.

2)what is the difference between narrator and poet and speaker and how the question will be about it ? ( also, first and second and third voice is important to us )

The poet is the person writing the words. The narrator is the person telling us the the story - not always the poet - sometimes the poet is a man, but the narrator is a child like "Those Winter Sundays". Voice is important because it might give us a deeper view into the mind of the character - like The Yellow Wallpaper shows us what she is thinking. in the Birthmark the narrator is explaining things to us
3) what is the difference between anaphora and repetition ?

Repetition is when words or sounds are repeated. Anaphora is a type of repetition where a phrase would be repeated throughout a speech to make a point. One example is Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" - listen to the speech (how he repeats the word 'dream') here to get an idea:
4)what about the types of poetry is there any question about the types ?(narrative –lyric- concrete) ?

You would need this when writing an analysis of a poem - it would be part of the structure

in the poem of " those winter Sunday " ,when the poet said >> fearing the chronic anger of that house " what did he mean ? was his father angry of his family because he serve them , or was there problems among the members of this family , or what ?

The narrator (child) is afraid of the anger of the house as it drives away the cold - he is not afraid of his father. It is a personification.

does the " phor ,personification, and simile " goes under what element language or imagery ? and what about the other figurative language like assonance ,alliteration ,synsthesia , under what element ? I'm so confused with this ?

phors, personification and similes are all imagery - where the poet tries to make a picture (image) in our mind. Assonance, ... belong with language because the poet is playing with the sounds of the words

Are the symbols and what they represent in poetry are the same of phor ?

Symbols do not have the same meaning as phors. Most symbols are understood around the world to have the same meaning (like a heart for love), phors can be used by the poet/writer out of his/her own imagination.

When we write a paragraph of the analyze of a certain poem do I have to follow the order of the pattern u suggested " STILTS"

Or it doesn't matter as long as I include the whole elements ?

I gave the word STILTS as an example to help you make sure you cover all the elements. If you have covered them, but in a different order, how is wrong?
When I analyze a poem can I write the word "probably " or " perhaps " ? for example if I say " the poet probably meant this or that " is it allowed or am I have to be certain and definite ? and which tense should i use in analyzing past or present ?

Poetry is created by imagination. There is no definite explanation of what the poet is trying to say. Some poets themselves say they don't know all the meanings in their own poetry. When writing about literature in general, you should always try to use the present tense.

When should I use quotation from the poem ? in every element ? or when ? and if I quote do I have to put it between brackets ?

Use a quotation when you are giving an example - such as figurative language, etc... If you copy the lines / words exactly, they need to be put in quotation marks "". You may also paraphrase (rewrite in your own words) for longer areas such as the subject.

. .......

please teacher if U don't mind can you feed us by all narrators of poem

Winter Sundays - narrator is the poet as a young boy and later as a father himself

Untrodden Ways - narrator is the poet
Dover Beach - a monologue in which the narrator is speaking to his bride.
Just to Say - the narrator is the poet speaking to his wife or partner
Symphony - the narrator is the poet describing the city of London
Wedding Ring - the narrator is a wife who has ended her marriage
Song - narrator is a friend giving advice to his unhappy friend
Wind Begun - the narrator is someone describing how a storm began

تم بحمد الله ختم جزء الشعر وفي النهاية احب انوه لشيء مهم انو التحاليل والاسئلة هذه هي عبارة عن اجتهاد شخصي مني ومن بعض الاخوات جزاهم الله خير . وكنا نحاول ان نجمع كل الامور والمعلومات المهمة التي ذكرت وقت الدورة التاهيلية . فلذلك فهي تحتمل الزيادة والنقصان واحيانا الخطأ مننا لذلك فقد اوردت باقي التحاليل من النت لتستطيعوا ايضا ان تتوسعوا وتستزيدوا بفهمكم عن بعض المعلومات لأن احيانا الاستاذة لايكفيها الوقت لتذكر كل شيء واحيانا لايكفينا الوقت لنسجل كل شيء . فإن وفقنا في نقل معلومة تفيدكم فتوفيقنا من الله وإن كان غير ذلك فمن أنفسنا والشيطان ونحن اهل للنقص من كل وجه ولا كامل الا الله . دعوة في ظهر الغيب هي كل مانتمناه .
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: pptx Sample+questions+-+Literature(1).pptx‏ (64.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 353)
نوع الملف: ppt اسئلة الاستاذة .ppt‏ (111.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 508)
نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الملاك الأبيض ; 16-12-2011 الساعة 02:27 AM.
الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً