عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 17-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #7

الهــــــاجري

الهاجري

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: انجليزي
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: السابع
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 63
افتراضي رد: 446 لا يفوتكم ملخص يحب قلبك وابي الدرجات فوق 80 الهمه يا شباب

تتمه باقي الاسىله

====
6/how does crane describe the waves and why dose he do that?in other words what effect does their deion create?
crane describes the waves as they were of the hue of slate ,save for the tops,which were of foaming white and all these deions gave its readers some information in addition to inviting a much more complex experience that merely recording facts. crane did this as the words were chosen for their affective power to sway the emotions of their readers.
================================================== ================================================== =============================
7/mention two universal themes treated in Edmund wallers poem Go lovely Rose?
love and death
feeling and attitude
================================================== ================================================== =============================
8/what do we mean by an indeterminate phrase and how do you apply that to Robert Burn’s line “O My Love’s Like a red,red rose”?
indeterminate phrase means ambiguous phrase that so general in its application that it need to be filled out with the reader’s own personal meaning.
when reader’s read Robert Burn’s line “O My Love’s Like a red,red rose” they may ask what is my love?
to clarify this point as you read this line , who is your love?
is she aggressive,witty,intelligent,beautiful,carefree,co nsiderate,bad-tempered?as readers read my love they bring their own meaning to this indeterminate phrase.

9/what is meant by strong reading and how does it apply to Ibsen’s Hedda Gabler?
strong reading is a reading or a response that attempts to be very self-conscious about its assumptions and goals.Such a reading may go “against the grain”of a text for any reason:the reader’s ideology differes vastly from that the literary work the, the reader perceive significances in the work that could not have been part of the authors repertoire, the reader deliberately tries to read from an alternative perspective,such as a feminism or a religious perspective.
we can apply the previous definition of strong reading to Ibsen’s Hedda Gabler as you may find that you are not sympathetic to the character of Hedda in Ibsen’s play hedda gabler,although you feel that the text wants you to be sympathetic to her.You may argue that anyone silly to marry such a dull man as Tesman,and anyone crud enough to burn the manu of a man she loves,deserves her fate.In other words, you may refuse to see Hedda as a victim of circumstance as your general repertoire suggests to you that people are responsible foe their own destinies.
10/Comment on these two sentences “The veil is enforced in Islamic school” And “Women wear the veil in Islamic school” ?
the first sentences “The veil is enforced in Islamic school” indicate that it is obligatory for all girls to wear the veil in order to join the islamic schools.
the second sentences “Women wear the veil in Islamic school” indicate that it is a habit for the girls who join the islamic school to wear the veil and it is not obligatory for all girls to wear the veil.
11/Referring to Bradstreet’s poem ,how do you interpret its first line
“If ever two were one then surely we”?
Tis poem asserts the value of meaning and a lot of readers admire Bradstreets assertion of a certain degree of equality in an age when it was not taken for granted.
Thus i could interpret the first line “if ever two were one ,then surely we “ is not assuming the same kind of equality that readers of today probably would do due to the important historical differences between the time and the place [Colonial America]in which the poem was written and the time and the place today.
12/How do modern readers interpret the line “I love you forever” and how is it different from what it meant for the Puritans?
Modern readers interpret the line “I love you forever” in the meaning that he or she will love his or her beloved forever in this live.However the puritan will interpret this line in the meaning that when the loving couple die,they will live forever in a life after death.

13.what do we mean by “colonial america”?
we mean the place or period in which the poem or the text was written to the extent that this can show some important historical differences for the readers.
14/Give at least two different view of the character of Macbeth?
1.Some people might see Macbeth as the study of a noble , ambitious, but flawed hero.
2.Another group might see Macbeth as the study of a pernicious murder and his vicious wife.

الهــــــاجري غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس