الموضوع: Japan VS Saudi
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 14-10-2011, 02:34 PM   #26

live is live

live is live

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
التخصص: انجليزي
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 274
افتراضي رد: Japan VS Saudi

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
Yea , I'm with you

But how we can be like them whereas our reality forces us to stay like what we are. It's not only our reality but also our community is involved. I agree with you ( live is live ) that we are those who are responsible to make the change because if we don't change ourselves , who will change us. However, the community which we live in doesn't help you to change yourself or sometimes it compels you to be like it . According to the example that English boy has mentioned, people here are lazy and they don't like to bear any responsibility, of course not all of them but the majority where the majority dominates the minority. For me, I like to do my duties well, I like to be responsible, and I try my best when someone relies on me to do some works but when I saw that my colleagues are not like me I started to be like them. For example, I was preferring to explain the poems myself and write my opinion in the exam, but I saw that all girls take the explanation from the websites and get high marks so I did like them. I was preferring to study all the required lessons in the exams but I saw the students study only a copy of the previous exams and they get high marks so I did like them. I was preferring to do my researches myself but I saw the girls take previous researches from their friends but in this I didn't do like them for it's illegal . Sometimes , you see people don't care so you become like them. As I told you the majority is always dominates the minority. Sometime my friends ask me to give them my assignment simply to copy it and submit it to the teacher. This is the truth and this is our reality that I hope we can change. But the question is why people in the past weren't like that if this is really our reality? I have my own opinion but let's see yours first

sorry for this long speech نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

I hope that all (Only English) group show up and participate on this and the others of course

Good luck

very nice speech my sis CON I like it

It realy what is happening

but we will stay like that until what ? iii

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة live is live ; 14-10-2011 الساعة 03:23 PM.
live is live غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس