الموضوع: الرايتنج مجنني
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 01-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #33

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية فرع كليات البنات
التخصص: !!*English*!!
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 6,426
افتراضي رد: الرايتنج مجنني

،’

By doing more practicing such as writing e-mails and reports, etc. However, the best way to improve your language is by sharing others through writing and speaking
My advice to all of you to use E writing in this forum, please, don't miss this chance of learning

Masha'allah. It's an amazing way to learn. I will try to do that. Thank you big brother

،’

]
Unfortunately, I have no time for writing because I'm traveling this weekend and I will be disconnected of internet, but you can imagine my writing. If I want to write essay I will write about this subject WOMEN AND DRIVING A CAR
Any qestions and comments are welcome, god bless you

[COLOR]

>>نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

May Allah reward you for eveything, teaching, correction, and advising. Thank you again and take care.

Happy travilling

،’

Hello Raghad and Abo fahad
I am glad that my subject has a benefit not just for me but for all
sorry i was not be able to write anything i was studing the oral communication
thank you so much for all
i will try to write today

~...Hiiii dear Rose

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Where have you been...? we were looking for you to know if you want any help or ask any Q ..?

If you need to anything I'm here darling...Ok?

...May Allah help you with studing honey

...See you soom dear

Raghad Mohammed

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،’

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة رغد محمد ; 01-06-2011 الساعة 10:53 AM.
رغد محمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس