عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 08-10-2010, 03:53 AM   #24

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,939
افتراضي رد: موسوعة برزنتيشن منقوله ..(my- nana)..

هذا عن منزل الأحلام ترجميه وافهميه زين وعدلي حسب هواك انا حددت على اللي محتاج تعديل بالأحمــــــــــر حطي مكانه اي مدينه من مدن الشرقيه وكمان حطي اسم الخليج العربي بدل الخليج المكتوب

[COLOR="DarkRed"]My Dream House
One day I want to have an enormous house with a beachfront view in my home town of St. Petersburg, Florida. My house will have five bedrooms, a two car garage, walk-in closets, and a gigantic bonus room. I want to own my dream house in seven years. When I finish school, I plan to move back to St. Petersburg and build my house on the beach. It is going to be beautiful.
Gulf Port Beach is where I want to build my house. The sand there is white as snow, and the air smells of salt water. The color of my house will be tan, and as soon as you walk in, you will see the family room with an apple red wall. On the wall there will be a picture of my family. As you walk down the hall, you will see the kitchen and smell fresh backed apple pie on the stove. The kitchen will be my favorite part of the house.
In the bedroom there will be the scent of lavender[/COLOR
]

توقيع my-nana  

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة my-nana ; 08-10-2010 الساعة 04:35 AM.
my-nana غير متواجد حالياً