الموضوع: also , I need your opinion
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 06-01-2012, 10:14 PM
الصورة الرمزية هدددددء

هدددددء هدددددء غير متواجد حالياً

calm down

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2010
الكلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: E
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 383
افتراضي also , I need your opinion in the third my essay

Saher

In these days, there are new systems that useful of us . all of us agree that saher system one of these useful systems. In this essay, I will explain how does saher and what are the positive results of it .
Saher system acts smart way because it is use technology and few persons .This system works put cameras in roads, which in turn photographing cars that violate traffic regulation then send their information to system center, which in turn will record violations on violators. In addition, there are few employees in saher because this system need one person in its car and small group work in the system center. Therefore, I advise the drivers follow regulation traffic to void saher fines .
To Saher there are many positive results because it is reduce rate traffic accidents and maintains public properties. Reports indicate that rate of accidents traffic after saher work deceased 45 percent. Moreover this system maintains public properties because it reduced rate of accidents, which harmful to street and public assets , consequently, we should admit that saher has achieved good results of our society.
In conclusion, saher is smart system and achieve a lot positive result of us . but, I recommends the government to be activated more and more .

توقيع هدددددء  

انا يالمترفه .. من قبل أعرفك .. واعرف الكهرب،،
سريت الليل باحساسي .. وشفت الذيب والعقرب
وزرعت بمهمهات الغيد نوري،، وقلت لاتغرب
وعلمت الوفا.. وشلون لا ينسى .. ولا يكذب
وخاويت الطموح.. وقلت :لا منجا ولا مهرب

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة هدددددء ; 06-01-2012 الساعة 10:31 PM.
رد مع اقتباس