عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 12-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #35

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,939
افتراضي رد: موسوعة برزنتيشن منقوله ..(my- nana)..

ملاحظه يابنات لو حبيتوا موضوع من اللي في الموسوعه بس كان طويل عادي سووا له اختصار انا دائما أخلي المواضيع فقرات تقدروا تكتفوا بفقره كمختصر للموضوع كله
حاولوا تقروا وتقرروا اي جزء يناسبكم وتحبوا تلقوه الموضوع جدا سهل
هذا مختصر لموضوع افضل معلم

Good teachers have at least three traits. They have classroom management skills, knowledgeable of the subject matter, and instructional design and delivery skills. A teacher with classroom management skills knows how to set rules on the first day of school in order to maintain order for the rest of the year. A skillful teacher should also provide routines and procedures that will ease transition inside the classroom to maximize time for learning. Moreover, to keep the students motivated, the effective teacher should coach, guide, and inspire the students to do very well. Their paths should be enlightened so that they will achieve something noble in the future instead of being a liability to the society. The teacher should also be skillful in providing rewards and consequences to students. Good behavior and academic excellence should be encouraged while nonconformance to rules and performance standards should be reprimanded for improvement.

my-nana غير متواجد حالياً