عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 28-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #143

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: Home studies
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 60
افتراضي مشاركة: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

Greetings Shatha and hail, I am not disturbed by what you said everyone has a right to say what they feel about something and that’s freedom of speech, it’s good to be honest and be clear about what you think regarding anything that may disturb you. I want to apologize for my rude thoughtless act we are all human and make mistakes; I keep on making this mistake forgetting that I am dealing with a closed mind society in away and take things personal. Take not that the word “Dear” is used a lot between people specially in non Arab countries it is a very common word it shows respect and is a professional word used in communication, in companies they use “Dear sir, madam” regarding work, yet they may even not know each other (enama al a3malo bil neyat) it is also used in Arabic, but when people use it in Arabic no one seems to be bothered about it “Al azeez or al Ghali” in the end I apologize again and will think deeply before writing. I hope this will not disturb you but it is just my way of looking at it, may God bless you and give you strength.

توقيع Grotesque  

Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion disintegrating as it goes testing our communication

Grotesque غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس