عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-09-2010, 05:25 AM   #3

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,939
افتراضي رد: طلبآتكم المستعجلة (بحوث ..برزنتيشن ..شرح ..وآجبآت ) الرجآء وضع الطلب هنآ..

أهلا بالجميع
سوف أضع بين ايديكم مجموعه كبيره من المواضيع اللي تتراوح بين الطويله والقصيره والتي تحتوي على عروض والتي لاتحتوي على عروض واتمنى تعجبكم وتستفيدوا منها كمان قبل لاانسى هذي المواضيع في منها تنفع لطالبات الإنتظام وفيه منها تنفع لطالبات الإنتساب وحطوا بالإعتبار اللي معها عروض قد تحتوي على جمل وكلمات ماتنفع تتقال للمواضيع اللي بدون عروض اتمنى فهمتوني
نأتي للمواضيـــــــــــــع:

my dream job

I have lots of dreams in the future and I'll be happy if it comes true,about my
dream job.
Well, to be honest, I do. I would like to be a writer. You can laugh but this is the truth.
And it's not because of the money or the fame or to be recognised when I walk down the street; it's not about that. I don't care about that. I want to be a writer because I would love to tell stories to people, things that are inside my head, inside my heart.
When I write, I feel free, I feel extremely good. I abandon my body and I fly, I travel. I travel to the world of my imagination where everything is good. There, in that world, there is no place for mean people or for sadness or for other feelings that are bad for us. Everything is so perfect that we really want to live there.
I think the reason why there are so many people who don't like writing is because they don't know how to do it.
When it turns on we can't let it turn off. We have to grab it and work on it. Once we grabbed the idea, other ideas will show up and it becomes easy to write a text or even a book. I believe that's the secret!
And I'll try to do this everytime I want to write. But I don't believe that I could be a writer in the future. It's very hard to write books with quality.

ومن الأفكار
تعملين العرض على جهاز البروجكتر وتحطين صور عند كل جزئية وأنا جبت لك كم صوره حلوه

طبعا في البداية تسألين الطالبات سؤال وهو : " طبعا قبل لا تقولين عنوان موضوعك"
Do you have any planning and dreams for the future

وبعدها تقولي العنوان
موضوعك عباره عن تعبير عن حلمك لكن مو هاي المشكلة
المشكلة انه لما تجي تتكلمي عن حلم او قصة او اي شي لازم تضيفي شيئ من الواقع عليه , يعني لاوم تتكلمي عن ال dream job في البداية وأنا جبت لك اللي تقوليه في البداية
طبعا اول شي مقوله عن الكاتب المعروف كونفوشيوس

Confucius said, "Find a job you enjoy, and you'll never work a day in your life." I'm not sure if that's entirely accurate - even dream jobs can be hard work, but, it does make life much easier when you are doing something you love.

وبعديها تتكلمي عن الدريم جوب

What's Your Dream Job

What type of job do you dream about? Some of us know from the time we are very young what we want to do when we grow up. Others are still trying to figure that out. Still others have tried a career or two, then went on to do something completely different with their lives. The days of working for the same company for a lifetime are long gone and in some industries having one job for a significant period of time is frowned upon rather than considered an asset. So, it's quite acceptable in today's workplace to consider a variety of career options.

How to Find Your Dream Job

As you can see, dreams come in all shapes and sizes. They are often more attainable than you would think. The first step to take in starting to follow your dreams involves deciding what it is you really want to do with your life. Research career options and potential employers to discover what it is you really want to do. Be cognizant of the top industries and career fields for job seekers and be aware of the options that are available for you given your skills and experience.

Consider a short-term work experience or an internship as a way to experiment with different positions. You won't need to make a long-term commitment and you will have the opportunity to test the waters with jobs that sound interesting.

If you need new skills to accomplish your goals, consider going back to school to get the appropriate training.

Then follow your dreams as best you can...

وبعديها تقولي حلمك بس ما تكتبينه يعني ما يطلع للبنات إنتي ممكن تحفظية وتقوليه للبنات لانه زي ما قلت لازم تنوعي بين القراءة والحفظ وتحسسي المس إنك مندمجة بالموضوع
وفي النهاية اسئلي المس هل التدريس كان هو ال dream jop اللي كانت تحلم فية او كان فيه دريم ثاني
وإسألي الطالبات ايش ال dream job اللي يحلمن فيه
ملاحظة " خلي النقاش مع المس والطالبات مو كأنه سؤال وهن يجاوبن عليه خليه كأنه حوار مفتوح وفيه ضحك ومزح ولا تنسي إنه الإبتسامة سر النجاح حبيبتي"
وبالنهاية اشكري المس والطالبات وأتمنى انه أفكاري تعجبك وإن شاء الله انك تتقني البرزنتيشن وتجيبي الفل مارك
وهذا العرض تبعه
http://www.4shared.com/file/16824350...Dream_Job.html
أنا الحين عملت لك العرض على بوربوينت انتي بس عليكي تزينيه وتحفظيه وتتدربي عليه
ولما توصلي للصور في العرض تقولي حلمك

يعني احفظيه وقوليه غيب

في النهاية تقولين
Thank you so much for listening to my presentation and I hope that You like it

وهذا مقطع يوتيوب مناسب للموضوع يعرض بالبدايه

كمان هالمقطع للدريم جوب

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة my-nana ; 19-09-2010 الساعة 07:39 AM. سبب التعديل: تحميل المقاطع والصور وإضافة عروض
my-nana غير متواجد حالياً