عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 23-01-2010, 08:19 AM   #14

mohammad_4909

mohammad_4909

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 161
افتراضي رد: ماهو سبب تنكر Viola في مسرحية الليلة الثانية عشر -شكسبير

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hassanforever مشاهدة المشاركة
الجواب الشافي
Viola and olivia's parallel situation, of mourning a recently deceased brother, is siginficant because it creates a bond of sympathy, at least from viola's point of view. Viola expresses her wish to serve Olivia after hering of olivia's loss.
Viola choosesto be presented to Orsino as a eunch so that her high-pitched voice does not seem odd, and so that she will seemless threatening to Orsino.

I think this is the answer
the first part of your answer is the similarities between viola and ovilia. the second part is the viola's idea, the problem is where is the reason

First, the idea of eunuch is not used because of this ''When she first describes her plan in this scene, she asks the ship’s captain to disguise her as a eunuch—a castrated man. This part of the plan is never mentioned again, and Shakespeare seems to have changed his mind or forgotten about it: Viola later
presents herself as simply a delicate young man

second, I am so sorry to criticize your answer my brother, but I said this because this question is the most important question and it might be in the final exam, so we must answer it in a good way.
finally, I find this note it may help us to answer it

Meanwhile, Viola’s decision to disguise herself as a young man in order to find a job seems somewhat improbable. Surely this elaborate ploy isn’t necessary; even if Orsino only hires young men, there must be ladies other than Olivia in Illyria who are hiring servants. But Viola’s act of disguising herself generates an endless number of interesting situations to advance the plot. Shakespeare’s comedies frequently rely on similar improbabilities, ranging from absurd coincidences to identical twins. We can interpret Viola’s disguise as something that makes the unprotected young woman feel safer in the strange land into which she has wandered. When she first describes her plan in this scene, she asks the ship’s captain to disguise her as a eunuch—a castrated man. This part of the plan is never mentioned again, and Shakespeare seems to have changed his mind or forgotten about it: Viola later presents herself as simply a delicate young man. Still, the idea of a eunuch is important to the play, since it stands as yet another symbol of gender uncertainty.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mohammad_4909 ; 23-01-2010 الساعة 08:21 AM.
mohammad_4909 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس