عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-07-2010, 10:45 AM   #24

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية فرع كليات البنات
التخصص: !!*English*!!
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 6,426
افتراضي رد: A new idea for a new students in English section

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة حلاها زايد مشاهدة المشاركة
good evening
thank you abdullah for this great idea really i need it
i want to tell you i have a problem in my english language i always feel scared when i try to exercise the english because i feel to all my speak and writing is incorrect i don't have any confidence in myself
and what do you think that every time any one of us choose atopic and we writing about it
for example we write about what did you do today ? or any thing else
abdullah i hope to see your writing you are the owner of the idea so you should write
can any one tell me if i have mistakes please
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Halaha my dear نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةsorryنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة I saw your reply late .
Hony please stop saying my" English is weak" or" I don’t have much confidence in my self "It’s wrong !!!!!!! This makes you weak and It’s stop you progress forward .
You have to say to your self "I’m the best ,I can do it ,It’s easy ,It is not impossible .Take care of your self and I want see your participation in the topic of the day.
See you soon.

توقيع رغد محمد  

،

رَبَّآه ,
إنِّي وَكَّلتُ أمْرِي إليك وَ أسْلَمتُ قلبِي لَك , وَ فوَّضَتُ رُوحِي إليك ,
فَـ كُنْ مَعِي يَـ رَحْمَن وَ أغْدِقنِي رَحْمَةً وَ بَرَكَة.

،

رغد محمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس