عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 11-10-2010, 12:29 AM   #31

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,939
افتراضي رد: موسوعة برزنتيشن منقوله ..(my- nana)..

Best ways to meet people in a new place
Meeting new people can be very difficult for some. Knowing where to meet people can be half the battle. Being active in the community and online can help to break down some of the barriers of meeting and finding new people. The best way to meet new people is to find people who frequent places that you do and share similar interests. In my opinion there are two major ways to meet new people they are in person or online. Within these subheadings are specific places and sites where you can meet new people.

IN PERSON

Going to club/bar - If there is a club or bar that you frequent or have wanted to go to this could be a good way to meet new people. If you have a favorite band or there is a local event it can be nice to get out and about and see what is going on. If you have no interest in going to a club or bar than this would not be the best method of meeting new people for you.
Going to Mosque- Sometimes going to Mosque or your place of worship is a great place to meet people with similar beliefs and possibly interests

Networking Sites - Are always good for those that are shy to find friends and connect with people. Being on sites like Facebook can help to open up a new group of people. Your friends have friends and they might have similar interests to you since you have at least one friend in common. In addition some groups are directed to certain niches so if you have an interest you might try finding a social networking site that is specific for that niche. This way you can find people with the same interest as you have as well.

There are really many different ways to meet new people; you just have to keep your eyes and ears open. Take that extra step and try something new. The most important thing to remember when meeting new people is to be yourself. If that person is not interested it is best to find that out so that you can move onto to someone who is more responsive or interested in getting to know you. Yes you do have to come out of your l a bit if you are shy or you might have to tone yourself down a bit if you are overbearing. Meeting new people takes time and patience, so do not get down if things do not happen right away. Just keep trying and soon you will be finding yourself surrounded by new and interesting people

Going to local events - There are always events going on in your community or city and these can be great places to meet others. Some community/city centers do special events on Friday nights or during the weekend which is a great way to meet new people in your community.

Through the workplace - Sometimes it is easy to meet new people at the workplace, if you work for a large company you might try checking out other departments and introducing yourself.

Malls/Grocery Stores - Stranger things have happened, try breaking the ice with someone when you are standing in a long line behind someone who has way too many items and is writing a check. Who knows the person in front or behind you might be your next best friend.

Dating Services - These sites can be good if you are looking for a romantic relationship or a companion, it is also possible to find friends even if there is not a love connection. There are many different types of dating services and adult social networking.

توقيع my-nana  

my-nana غير متواجد حالياً