الموضوع: New Idea
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 28-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #2

assem007

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية assem007

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: انتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 90
افتراضي مشاركة: New Idea

start with me

I the morning.
After the alarm goes off, I wake up then I then get up, have a shower, or have a wash and clean my teeth. After a shower, I go to get dressed then I have breakfast. Then I start the car. I leave home and go to university. I start study when I arrive. During the day I have breaks, and sometimes have tea breaks. On the afternoon I finish classes and go home.

In the afternoon.
After classes I usually get home at about 1:30pm.
When I get home I have a big lunch. After lunch I Usually just stay in.
I might relax and read the newspaper. When I feel tired I go to bed to take a nap.

In the evening .
I usually do the homework and study what we will be take next day and revision what we already did in the morning. Then I have something to eat
Before I go to bed I get undressed If I need to get up at a certain time I set the alarm clock.
Sometimes I have a problem and can not get to sleep.

At weekends
I may have to do the housework and I have a time for fun. The housework might be do the washing clothes, car, or the apartment. I do all of these.
The fun time might be with friends to play football or going with relatives to a picnic outside the city.

assem007 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس