عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 21-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #8

Grotesque82

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque82

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 14
افتراضي رد: كيف اكتب cv ممتازة

Greetings all and hail, this subject got my attention as I struggled making my own CV back in the days, and this CV that is attached as an example got me my current job at “Bupa Arabia

There are many ways to write a CV, I started reading some books and surfing the net trying to know the best way to write a CV in the most professional matter. It was just way too much information and as a result, I took what I saw important and made my own CV mentioning my work experience, job titles, dates…etc. And it was a success; I got a lot of good replies and job interviews from different companies. You even have an option to write a cover letter attached with your CV

Take note that it is best to write your CV in English, as you know nowadays, companies want people who have at least some good Basic English

I hope these two example CV’s help you making yours so when you get your monthly salary you’ll remember me and “Ted3oly

And by the way I am a male not a female for those who keep replying and referring to me as a female for unknown reasons
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: doc Example CV.doc‏ (41.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 45)
نوع الملف: doc eXAMPLE cv 2.doc‏ (41.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 31)
نوع الملف: doc example CV 3.doc‏ (43.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 34)
نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

Grotesque82 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس