عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 24-07-2010, 04:23 AM   #5

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,807
افتراضي رد: ~.. My Diary ..~ شآركووونآ يوميآتكم :)

11/8/1431 Friday
Today, in the afternoon, I went to the beach with my brother, his wife and his children .while we are in the way, they called for Asser prayer. So we were looking for a masjed which has a section for women. Finally we found one and came in to perform the prayer. Actually, we didn't find any women in the masjed. Then while we are praying some woman entered. After we finished the prayer, I looked at that woman and I noticed that she is praying while she is sitting. And when she wants to kneel (make sugud), she makes an effort to do that. Meanwhile, I was thinking about those who are healthy and can perform their prayers effortlessly, but they don't live up to their prayers. Thank Allah who helps me and many people to perform that kind of worship easily and without difficulty. Then we continued our trip directly to the beach. My brother and his children spent a great time swimming in the sea and I and my sister-in-low (his wife) sat nearby watching them. Before the Maghreb prayer we went back home. Once I arrived, I prayed al-Maghreb and started surfing the net till now lol
Good luck

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس