عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 23-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #18

شمس الربيع

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
التخصص: طب وجراحة..خطة جديدة
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 421
افتراضي رد: أي سؤال او مساعدة في البرزنتيشن او الانجليزي<<<هنا

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة AL-SULTAN K.A.U مشاهدة المشاركة
انا لفيل 1 وسويت البرزنتيشن حقي مره سهل يتكلم عن اسهل لغة بالعالم
ممكن تشوفي اذا كان تمام ولا لا وشكرا
تفضلي

English is the international language of today - it is the first language in many countries - it is also the official language in many other countries

Today ,knowing English is necessity . It enables speak to foreigners and tourists . When we know English , we can read English books and references . moreover, it helps us to speak when we travel abroad

Businessmen use English at their meetings . Scientists write their articles in English . Doctors write their medical reports and names of medicine in English . pilots use English to speak with air traffic controllers.
Some countries like India , Pakistan and Nigeria speak many different languages . the governments of these countries use English so that everybody in their countries can understand each other .

And I think the english language it’s a very esey to talk or express to some thing
Its eseier than arabic language >> I like english language and i'll try as much as possible to learn english very well.

Means Word
دولي International
رسمي Official
ضرورة Necessity
تمكن Enable
أجانب Foreigners
سياح Tourists
مراجع References
فضلا عن ذلك Moreover
الخارج Abroad
مرة كويس بس اول جملة ماعجبتني اذا تبغي تقدري تحطي بدالها
.....,English is the international language in the world