عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 08-10-2010, 03:39 AM   #23

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,939
افتراضي رد: موسوعة برزنتيشن منقوله ..(my- nana)..

هذا موضوع طلب مني ونسقته وممكن اللي طلبته مني تعدل فيه حسب رغبتها سواء بحجم البرزنتيشن أو في بعض محتوياته
Is Tv a Blessing or a not?
Television now plays such an important role in so many people's lives that it is essential for us to decide whether it is a blessing or a curse.Obviosly, television has both - advantages & disadvantages. But do the former outweight the latter?

On the one hand, TV is a great force in the world, because it enriches intellect, informs & touches upon poignant & topical problems. It can be seen that TV is the most powerful means of spreading information, it gives publicity to various events, people, happening
TV is one of the most popular way to spend our time. Nowadays more and more teenagers spend twice as mush time in front of the TV than reading books or playing games outside. As far as I know there is a great variety of opinions about television: some say that it’s very useful, and the others that it’s harmful.

I would like to mention some possitive aspect. In the first place, it keeps people informed. There is news, which inform us about the things, which are happening all around the world. Besides advertisements on TV give us information

توقيع my-nana  

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة my-nana ; 08-10-2010 الساعة 04:39 AM.
my-nana غير متواجد حالياً