عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 25-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #43

ابو فهد*

سبحان الله وبحمده

الصورة الرمزية ابو فهد*

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: منطقة الباحة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 92
انتساب رد: ゚¨゚||شُكْــــر وعِرْفَـآن لـِ لآلــئ قِسْــم اللغُـآت الأوربِّية ||゚¨゚

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةCongratulationsنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

For those students who graduated this semester and whose students who passed examinations

Thank you for your special and supporting efforts during the past time, there are many active members were supporting, encouraging and attractive with us. Anyway, you did the best that’s why we are looking for your help by sharing us your long experience of studying English Language. I hope that all members who graduated / still student continue participating in this forum to deploy the benefit among students. Actually, I read to get what I want more than writing what I learnt, I think this habit commonly exists in male students

Female students are more interactive than others. They efficiently participate by providing information, reviewing important subjects or even writing comments

Thank you again and best wishes for you

ابو فهد* غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس