عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 04-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #507

مني يغار الورد

الصورة الرمزية مني يغار الورد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
التخصص: يااااااارب يسرها معاي
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الرابع
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 11,737
افتراضي رد: قـُـــروْبـــ طـَــآلبــَـآتــْ مُقدمَــة فيْ الأدَبــــ ...2011

سوووسو ياعسل لامافي عناصرنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

وهذا رد مس اشواق ربي يسعدها نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

My dear literature students,

Firstly, I would like to check on everyone and make sure you're ok after yesterday's rain. May Allah protect us all.

Secondly, I have attached the literary analysis of the last poem, "The Dance"

Thirdly, I'll tell you a bit about the final exam.

The exam has 3 questions:

Question 1 is fiction (15 points): you will be asked to write a literary essay.

Question 2: Poetry (15 points)
a- the text of the poem will be provided. This means that the poem will be in front of you to analyze.
b- the question will ask how different elements bring out the theme.
c- to answer this question you start out by indicating the theme.
d- you show how each element WITH EXAMPLES shows the theme. You must keep in mind that the poet chooses specific words to show meaning. For example, "the poet uses angry irony to show his protest against injustice. He uses oppressive words like "chartered" and "manacles" to depict the images of unfairness and tyranny that people are living under." The secret is to connect, connect, connect. Give deions to the elements: joyous imagery, angry irony, sympathetic language, encouraging tone. All you need to do is: (1) understand the question, (2) connect the elements to theme, (3) give an adjective describing the elements and his/her choice of words.

Question 3: Drama (10 points)
The question will be either about character analysis or the main themes in the play. Again, study from the PP, your notes, and the book.

I hope this clarifies all your questions:)

Good Luck

قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: "إِذَا قَالَ الرَّجُلُ لأَخِيهِ جَزَاكَ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا فَقَدْ أَبْلَغَ فِي الثَّنَاءِ" ....

جُزيتم خيراًً

مني يغار الورد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس