عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 09-11-2008, 02:04 AM   #6

منطلق

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
التخصص: English Language
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 69
افتراضي رد: ويييييييييينك يا بوليمر ؟ ضروري

My favorite book is the kingdome's girls because it speaks about the modern woman and shows some pure pictures from our lifes .
It's my favorite because it contains many important points such as: woman justiciary,reinforce the godly women and a call for the girl who is not on the Islamic right path . Another reason for my admiration of this book is the enumeration of stories in it and as we know that citation with stories is an Islamic and prophetic approach for nurturing .Examples of these stories: The captive of learning demand, Our mothers and Quran and my story with charity. When I read this book I felt that those women are the right example for all women in the world . The stories in this book has lots of information about the woman and her position in Islam, so It's interesting and very important for our life .
Finally, I liked this book so much and for that i'll tell my friends and family about it .

منطلق غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس