عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 17-07-2013, 03:31 AM   #35

nWo2005

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2013
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
نوع الدراسة: تعليم عن بعد
المستوى: الخامس
البلد: المنطقة الشرقية
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 36
افتراضي رد: ✿¨|| Boys Only|| European Language Café}❥~ ‏ ‏

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ًWhat's up? What's Up? Transmission, no regrets. MC's on a mission,check it out!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Salamuallaikum My friends all over the world!!! How do you do? :)

My name is Zahran Al-Zahrani, 26 years, trainee at SEC (Saudi Electricity Company) High School 2005 class.

It's so nice to meet you guys, especially whom they are in my favorite field that I do like and speak (ENGLISH) :)

It's been more than 14 years since I started to learn and love English, and it's become my obsession & passion to obtain and master it.
Because at that time I found out the only way to be special and one of a kind is to learn new thing that no can do it in shot time, and that was my English fall in love story.

To be honest with fellas, I started learning English by listening to music and watching movies, but at that time I wasn't allowed to watch much of them cause i was young kid and my father was a lil bit tough on us.Therefore, the only way was to listen and record from radio stations. I had almost like compilation of music collection (old or new) (Pop, Rock, R&B, even techno or Trance) ...... old days baby :)

One of my main reasons to learn English also is to go to the U.S. one more time. I've been there with my family when I was 1 year for 3 years early 90's. Although so many of relatives and my friends think I'm just only obsessed to be there because the open minded culture over there. However, I don't see in this way, because I'm not that much naive kid to be brainwashed in one day. It's just my goal or dream to achieve it by myself to proof that I can do anything I want.

I know I talked too much about myself, but I'm so excited to be here with you guys, cause in my place not that much of people who has that kind of feature or characteristic نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Hopefully to see ya all soon and to keep it up!!!

CAUSE I'M YOUR BASSCREATOR !!!!!!

nWo2005 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس