عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 17-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #14

عزجهينة1

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية عزجهينة1

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2012
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 282
افتراضي رد: مواضيع تعبير الانجليزي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة s.bn مشاهدة المشاركة
the worst holiday
three years ago , when i was 17 years old . My family decided to travel to syria . Then , we booked in july .
On that day , we want to the air port late and we found the plane had departed . The employee told us you can travel after two days .
After two days , we flew to syria at 9 a.m and we arrived at 11 p.m . Then , we booked in alamer hotel three rooms .
The worst holiday
three years ago , when i was 17 years old . My family decided to travel to syria . Then , we booked in july .
On that day , we want to the air port late and we found the plane had departed . The employee told us you can travel after two days .
After two days , we flew to syria at 9 a.m and we arrived at 11 p.m . Then , we booked in alamer hotel three rooms .
The last day , when we had breakfast . Suddenly , we heard the waring bell and we went out of our room , we saw every body was afraid and shouted fire , fire , fire . The servers helped us to get out from danger . The hotel called the fire department . Then , we went out and waited them . However some people put out the fire because the fire men late .
مرة شكرا وفالك الفل مارك ^_* وبالتوفيق......

عزجهينة1 غير متواجد حالياً