عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 21-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #4

Grotesque82

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque82

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 14
افتراضي رد: قصة تحتاج ترجمة

This is a story about a teacher who spoke about the humanitarian aspect of a young man who stole her purse on her way out from school
The problem isn’t just about the loss of her salary that she just received, but about the contents of her purse, her identification and ATM cards
While everyone was advising her to inform the police, she decided to contact the thief immediately (through her cell phone in her stolen purse) but the thief already turned it off
So she sent him a txt message saying “I am sure that you are a gentleman and if not for the tough times and circumstances that you are going through, you wouldn’t have stolen the purse, and because of this, you may keep the money but please return my other things
And when there was no reply from the young thief, she sent him a second message saying “ I still think that you are a noble person and I won’t inform the police about the incident, so please return my things that you don’t need and have no use of

Again, when he did not reply, she sent a third message stating “ to prove to you that I am honest about what I said, you don’t have to come and give me my things personally, just send them to my address found inside the purse

After sending 19 messages of the same content, she woke up on the sound of the door bell late at night. She opened the door and found her purse on the floor with all her belongings. Right next to it, a red rose and a box of chocolate.

Grotesque82 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس