عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 11-07-2011, 02:23 AM   #6

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية MS.Fabulous

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
التخصص: ♥English♥
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 3,018
افتراضي رد: oOo يداً بيد لنحقق حلمنا ....تجمع مؤيدي الكتابة بالإنجليزية في هذا القسم oOo

my idea is to do an essay contest
the contes is to wright a perfect essay only one participants well win this contest
the participants well be immm 6 or 5 from our grupe or from the other members the judges should be immm 3 but thay should be graduates students
the judges will chose 5 topics and the participants should wright an intro and a body and a conclusion 3 paragraph only
the participants will have a dead line 24 houres that it is a whole day wiche i think it more than enough
the points will be give in according to the grammer ,structure,spilling and the organization of the ideas
the participants well chose the kind of the essay he or she wants
cause and effect or comparative or the other kinds i forget sooory
and the judges should correct the mistakes very well
and immmmm they well give us the results immm they can take their time and my aim from this contest is to improve our wrighting skills in essay if you like the idea i well be one of the participants ^_^
but i want your honest opinion about this contest and if you don't like it it is fine no hurt feelings ^_*
good night every one

توقيع MS.Fabulous  

شكرا يا احلى منتدى نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

MS.Fabulous غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس