عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #71

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,693
افتراضي رد: oOo يداً بيد لنحقق حلمنا ....تجمع مؤيدي الكتابة بالإنجليزية في هذا القسم oOo

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة MS.Fabulous مشاهدة المشاركة

malak i like your game soooo much but i have a question the translation should be literal or immmm i forget what is the high
level in translation i don't remember
i have a lot of ideas
brb

hi miss and i'm happy that u liked the game and hope to see u there as well

as belong to the game i will explain to u that the translation can be from English to Arabic or in the opposite way and that depends on the member's require
next thing that u will translate from Arabic to English into literal meaning because we want to learn how to translate

and from the English to Arabic its preferred to translate in literal and then to give the idiomatic meaning cuz in English sometimes we have different meaning from the quote that we have

at the end i want to refer that i made that game to learn how to translate since we don't have enough curricula in our department that explain this thing and it's important to be acknowledge with such a thing , so guys please first translate the literal meaning then put the idiomatic meaning

i mean don't just write one word cuz it won't be considered as translating

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الملاك الأبيض ; 10-07-2011 الساعة 09:40 PM.
الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس