عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #3

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية فرع كليات البنات
التخصص: !!*English*!!
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 6,426
افتراضي رد: oOo يداً بيد لنحقق حلمنا ....تجمع مؤيدي الكتابة بالإنجليزية في هذا القسم oOo

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
miss

the task that u will do as an assistant doesn't have to do with members' opinions

actually i want u and Ragad to check members' posts weekly or monthly as u like starting from Monday , so we can know who should be kicked out or last with us in the family . coz u know about my condition i may not be always available here .When i created this idea i realized exactly that i can't do it alone but i forced myself just for your sake all , to benefit and to take a step forward .and to be frank with u i'm not sure if i can stay with u in this forum or Not but i wanna leave this forum while i'm reassured that there are members i can rely on

u know once i joined the department i experienced lots of hardships . Students were laughing at me coz i can't utter a sentence so i promised and put a dream in front of my eyes

the dream was to help all new students in the department and help them improving their language so that no one can despise them or laugh at them

i hope u can help me to achieve my dream

،’

Hi darling نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة I miss you soOoOo much

About what you said it's deal don't worry honeyنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة we will be like SAHER hhhhhhhhhhh and the one who will write any ARABIC word he\she is OUT

Dear.... I promise you to continue your dream and with you of caurse honey. SoOoOo, we all together like one family and we will achive our goal soOoOon as we can Allah Willing honey

I'm sOoOo happy more than you know dear

See you soOon

،’

رغد محمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس