عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-07-2011, 12:58 PM   #57

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,693
افتراضي رد: oOo يداً بيد لنحقق حلمنا ....تجمع مؤيدي الكتابة بالإنجليزية في هذا القسم oOo

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
miss

the task that u will do as an assistant doesn't have to do with members' opinions

actually i want u and Ragad to check members' posts weekly or monthly as u like starting from Monday , so we can know who should be kicked out or last with us in the family . coz u know about my condition i may not be always available here .When i created this idea i realized exactly that i can't do it alone but i forced myself just for your sake all , to benefit and to take a step forward .and to be frank with u i'm not sure if i can stay with u in this forum or Not but i wanna leave this forum while i'm reassured that there are members i can rely on

u know once i joined the department i experienced lots of hardships . Students were laughing at me coz i can't utter a sentence so i promised and put a dream in front of my eyes

the dream was to help all new students in the department and help them improving their language so that no one can despise them or laugh at them

i hope u can help me to achieve my dream

dear con may allah bless your efforts and give u the health to see ur dream become reality more than ever

ur subject is a step on the way and we will never let u down because ur dream is our dreams as will

and like i said before i opened this subject to start to participate in practical way and to apply our knowledge in translating ,this is the link :

http://www.skaau.com/vb/showthread.p...71#post4381671

i hope u all interact with us to achieve our goals .

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس