الموضوع: الرايتنج مجنني
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 03-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #45

ابو فهد*

سبحان الله وبحمده

الصورة الرمزية ابو فهد*

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: منطقة الباحة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 92
افتراضي رد: الرايتنج مجنني

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةHiiiiiiiii friendsنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Really, I miss you all and I can’t express what my heart maintains for you
I’m very happy to see your essays, interaction and participating during my absence, I found a lot of positive comments and attachments which I couldn’t check them carefully. In addition of that, you show quick ability to learn and implement what you have learnt recently

I did quick scan for your essays and I desired to provide my notes to you

Mala’ak’s essay

It is very perfect, organized, amusing and valuable. You used an advanced language for your subject. No more corrections are needed except Raghad’s notes and you forgot to write the title

Teacher Raghad
(in the near future)

I would like to correct this word of Mala'ak's essay (colures). It is color or colour (British used)

yet it has it's (yet it's has a) bad and dangerous influence
Yet it has it’s a bad and dangerous influence, because the second (it’s) is a possessive form of it

Regarding to your essay

One the other hand,correction On the other hand

but the atmosphere of the college is different than secondary school.
More better if you write environment instead of atmosphere

students know how to communicate with their friend in a better way, they can learn the real meaning of studying in university.
Best of the best statement

Finally, your whole essay is more logical and met academic writing requirements. I’m sure that I missed to write comment for some notes, so please remind me and ask your Qs

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةBEST REGARDSنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

ابو فهد* غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس