الموضوع: الرايتنج مجنني
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 01-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #34

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,693
افتراضي رد: الرايتنج مجنني

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رغد محمد مشاهدة المشاركة
،’

~...Hiiiiii dear MaloOoOokah

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Thank you dear. You don't know how happy I'm when I found you and Mr.Fahad to help me develop my writing coz I add this course late maybe around month ago, and I couldn't find anyone to support me. So, I start to learn by myself. In fact, I were like Rose, the same writing and mistakes, but now I'm getting better, alhamdullah, thank you honey. You are so helpful and supportive person

don't worry my dear we gonna support each other till we all pass together in god willing . ،’

Ok, look I have some Qs, and I want you to answer it, deal?

[/LEFT]
deal ,i'm with in what ever u want .just don't rluctat to ask .

?...Is it good to put "a" before the word trouble or not and why

،’
yes of course it is needed to put "a " before names and names with adjectives like when we say in this e.g :

he is
a good man

i rented
a house .

Why did you put "s" after homework coz when I wrote it the word file couldn't accept it ?

،’
amm in this part i put the "s' for two reasons :
because u put the subject as a plural and the second thing that they need alot of time to do their homworks so it can't possibly to be just one homework or research and stay to do it all day long > don't u think so ?

Whatever the reason was, we should try to organize our time and stop wasting it with things that will not benefit us in any way.

?..."Why did you change "is" to "was
as belong to this part i think the both "is& was " is correct to use ,yet i used "was" because u already diagnosed the causes in above ,and because if there was any reasons u don't know or mentioned .thats why i saw that was would be more appropriate >> thats of course my approach and i hope to abu fahad correct my saying if i said anything wrong .
،’
?About your Q, I think Mr.Fahad explane it very well. Do you understand him
yes i did thanks to Allah and then abufahad .
’،

~....Thank you again and again honey

See you soon

،’

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
don't worry about it . and in contrast i'm so happy to have this nice opportunity to write in english with u guys

amm bythe way i attached my argumentative essay about the subject of the effect of tv on children .but i didn't have a chance to send it to the instructor to check it so please if there was anything wrong don't forget to inform me .waiting your notes about me .see ya my friend .
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: docx ارقمنتيف التلفزيون .docx‏ (12.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 42)
نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الملاك الأبيض ; 01-06-2011 الساعة 11:17 AM.
الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس