عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 22-01-2011, 10:34 AM
الصورة الرمزية SARO0O

SARO0O SARO0O غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2009
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 632
افتراضي رد: ياشباب وشابات المستوى الثالث واي شخص لديه روح التعاون

هذا موضوع كمان

My Sister and I
يااارب يوفقنا

When two people share the same blood type and genetic material, it is not ensured that they will be exactly alike, as it is true for my sister and I. We both have the same parents and we were brought up in the same way ; however, we are completely different in appearance, behavior and likes. First of all, not only does a nine- year- age gap differentiate us, butalso how we look. I have a petite figure; I'm 5'1" and weigh just over 100 lbs, while my sister, who is only 13 years old, measures 5'6" and weighs 200 lbs. She has dark skin, black hair and black eyes compared to my pale skin, light hair, and light brown eyes. People are usually surprised to see that we are related and tell jokes by asking, "Who do you guys suspect of?" when referring to our father. No matter how much we are teased, we love each other because we know we are the salt and pepper of the family; without us the family wouldn't be complete. Secondly, we are very different in behavior. To describe the way I am I would use words, I am focused, confident and self-oriented as for her it would be, while my sister isshy, clumsy and distracted. I have always been a fast learner and very goal oriented. As long as I remember, my goal has been to be an a successful architect to build many homes and get recognized by people .Nothing has been would be able to stop me. While However, my sister has always had difficulties in learning and she can't concentrate long enough on a goalto achieve it , and worst of all, she gets put down easily. One day, she says she wants to be a teacher. The next following day, she changes her mind and says she wants to be a police officer, and the following day after, she says she is unsure. Although it is hard for her to know what she wants from life and how to achieve it, I will always support her because after all isn't that what older sisters are for? Finally, we have very different likes in almost everything, from food to entertainment. I could say this loudly and my sister will be proud of it; she loves food. She is not a finicky eater, for she will eat almost anything edible; whereas, I am very picky when it comes to food. I am a vegetarian and believe that anything in its raw form is the healthiest.I don't eat out because I can't control what the cook does and I don't eat meat, either. My parents prefer taking my sister out to eat rather than taking me, for the reason that she won't have any buts about the food, while I make it almost impossible to eat out. When it comes to music,it is the most complicated part. In all since sense, she likes listening to rap and hip-pop and ,but I enjoy oldies and regional Mexican. We can really notice the difference when we are in a car; we always end up fighting over the stereo to the point in which we flip a coin to see who gets the rights of it for the trip. No matter how different we might be, we will always be alike because thanks to our parents, we share the same blood and genes.
سرو ...