عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 08-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #116

sha353

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية sha353

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: english
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 51
افتراضي رد: بنات الدراما وشكسبير مع د.عمر

هذا رد الدكتور عمر على الاسئله

I may tell you something about the type of questions you will get. First of all, I assure you if you attended all your classes, YOU WILL HAVE NO DIFFICULTY AT ALL ANSWERING All the questions. Please inform all your friends You will get the following in the FINAL:
SECTION I: TRUE OR FALSE STATEMENT. I assure you all the sentences are so easy to mark with T or F.

SECTION II: You will get some lines either that we read in class OR ARE SO OBVIOUS. I will ask you to explain the meaning of these lines and identify the speaker. Again it will be very obvious to define him/her and say something about the occasion in which the lines were spoken.
SECTION III: I ADVISE YOU TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to the introductory scene of both plays.
SECTION IV: You will have to answer one essay question about each play studied in the course. The questions will be straightforward and you will have a choice. Once more, I advise you to consult your mates who attended the classes. Wishing you all the best. Kindly inform all your friends about this recent information. Thank you

Omar Bagabas

sha353 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس