عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 13-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #7

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

الصورة الرمزية شذى الوادي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,044
افتراضي مشاركة: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شذى الوادي مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello grotesque ,sorry for being late ,it's because of some circumstances ,concerning your request for explanation of my question ,actually I feel it's clear and if you didn't understand me let me know. Another thing if you want me to explain it in syntactically way ,I would tell you that I can't it's confusing , it depends on a tree and you have to know its branches and the sentence structure and so on ,but even if you didn't study syntax I think the simple structure of the sentence which we took in secondary school indicates this thing ,may be no one notice that thing because they don't encounter something like my situation ,they randomly know that the word left means (bagee)beleive me you don't have to know about syntax if you completely know the basic grammar of E language ,anyway I appreciate your effort to find answer to my Q but to be frank I chose to ask you because I feel that your grammar is okay ,so I thought you know something about it ,by the way I also asked in many forums about this puzzling Q but I get nothing ,regarding your respond before the last , I agree with you , I was only thanking without interesting topic , but I am sure if I did like you , no one will thank me ,in my previous responds I got some picture and I asked the members to comment on , and no one did , also I told funny situation and I got nothing so I decided to be limited in thanking ,it's really a strange thing to find only tow participants in such this subject ,anyway the advantage of this subject is to improve your language , so if you participate especially if it's from your own mind you will get more benefits inshaa Allah ,so don't forget , keep in touch and I will do my best to realize our all purposes
I am eager for your respond

sorry there are type mistakes so i rewrote it again

best wishes

توقيع شذى الوادي  

(وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ )

وصايا الحبيب محمد صلى الله عليه وسلمنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا حفظناها ولم نتفكر فيها نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا جمعت كل المعاني في ثناياهانقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: «المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف وفي كل خير. احرص على ما ينفعك، واستعن بالله ولا تعجز. وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل: لو أني فعلت كان كذا وكذا، ولكن قل: قدر الله، وما شاء فعل، فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان». رواه مسلم.

عن أبي العباس عبد الله بن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال :

" كنت خلف النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يوما فقال : ( يا غلام إني أُعلمك كلمات :احفظ الله يحفظك احفظ الله تجده تجاهك إذا سأَلت فاسأَل الله وإذا استعنت فاستعن بالله واعلم أن الأُمة لو اجتمعت على أَن ينفعـوك بشيء لم ينفعوك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله لك وإن اجتمعوا على أن يضروك بشيء لم يضروك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله عليك رفعت الأقلام وجفت الصحف ) . رواه الترمذي وقال : حديث حسن صحيح " .

وفي رواية الإمام أحمد : ( احفظ الله تجده أَمامك تعرف إلى الله في الرخاء يعرفك فـي الشدة واعلم أَن ما أَخطأَك لم يكن ليصيبك وما أَصابك لم يكن ليخطئك واعلم أَن النصر مع الصبر وأن الفرج مع الكرب وأن مع العسرِ يسرا ) .

شذى الوادي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس