عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 08-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #155

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: Home studies
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 60
افتراضي مشاركة: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

The Slippery Case of the Missing Butter

Every woman in the world has had the following conversation with a male who is standing in front of an open fridge

David: “Where is the butter
?”
Sara: “It’s in the fridge
David: “I’m looking there, but I can’t see any butter

Sara: Well, it’s there. I put it in ten minutes ago
!”
David: “No. You must have put it somewhere else. There is definitely no butter in this fridge

At that, Sara strides into the kitchen, thrusts her arms into the fridge and, as if by magic, produces a tub of butter. Inexperienced men sometimes feel that this is a trick and they accuse women of always hiding thing from them in drawers and cupboards. Socks, shoes, underwear, jam, butter car keys, wallets-they are all there, they just can’t see them. With her wider arc of peripheral vision a woman can see most of the obects in a fridge or a cupboard without moving her head. Her estrogen hormones allows her to identify matching items in a drawer, cupboard or across a room and later remembers objects in a complex random pattern such as where the butter or jam in the refrigerator. New research also suggests that male brains are searching in the fridge for the word B-U-T-T-E-R. If it’s facing the wrong way, he virtually can’t see it. This is why men move their heads. Men move their heads from side to side and up and down as they scan for the “missing” objects.

توقيع Grotesque  

Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion disintegrating as it goes testing our communication

Grotesque غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس