عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 23-08-2010, 07:09 AM   #5

THE EXPERT

علي خضران العامري

الصورة الرمزية THE EXPERT

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: ENGLISH
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: المنطقة الشرقية
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 3,088
افتراضي رد: مساعده لحل أسئلة الشعر 447

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SALEH NNN مشاهدة المشاركة
to adaughter leaving home )can be divided into five scenes )
what are they and what is the poem's message

write agood paragraph about the universal religious and philosophical ideas in (on my first son) make sure you adress these three issues

How suitable is the title of three poems studied during the term to their content

how does on my first son end

حياكـ الله يا أخ صالح

to adaughter leaving home )can be divided into five scenes )
what are they and what is the poem's message
أذا اني فهمت السؤال صح فهذي أجابته
memory - the mother's anxiety at her daughter wobbly ride into the distance- the mother's anxiety at the new departure-the independence

The poem message is,there is a time for the inevitable departure between mothers and their daughters when they grow up.And the mothers should give their daughters the freedom to choose their life because they will not stay beside them forever

write a good paragraph about the universal, religious and philosophical ideas in (on my first son) make sure you a dress these three issues

This poem has universal, religious and philosophical ideas . First of all, the universal idea is, people across their culture consider their first son as the right hand. Secondly; the religious idea is, people across their culture consider that, the children given to them as a loan, and they should pay them back. Thirdly, the philosophical idea is, If you love something too much, when you lose it, you will get more suffer and vice versa. Also, the father's wish" if could he lose all fatherly affection to reduce his suffering" can be considered as philosophical idea

How suitable is the title of three poems studied during the term to their content

السؤال هذا مبني على خلفية ثلاث قصائد درسوها الطلاب خلال الترم وانا ما أدري وش القصايد اللي يقصدها الدكتور فلذلك ومن البديهي ان تعرف
1- علاقة عنوان كل قصيده بالمحتوى .
2- ماهو الدرس المستفاد من القصيده او للمتكلم .
3- ماهي مناسبه للقصيده .
4-من المتحدث في القصيده (كما تعلم أنه ليس كل القصائد المتحدث فيها هو الشاعر)

how does on my first son end

the poem ends by the lesson that the poet learnt " he will not love or like too much, what he is likely of lose

دعـــــــــواتــــكـــ لي ولـــوالــدي

توقيع THE EXPERT  

أذا أستفدت من محتوى موضوعي أو ردي
فأرجوا منك الدعاء لي ولوالدًي سراً وليس في ردكـ

THE EXPERT غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس