عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 26-07-2010, 03:43 AM   #386

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية فرع كليات البنات
التخصص: !!*English*!!
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 6,426
افتراضي رد: A new idea for new students in English section

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
U see Ragad , I told u before , people are two types . that's why I don't want to correct randomly for anybody without his permission

I don't want them to be frustrated as u are now , I don't know why are u frustrated ? may be because I'm correcting for u , so when u see the red color in ur text , u feel
disappointed
O dear I hope you are not sad on me .In fact ,what you said is true maybe because I did not used to find someone correct my mistakes because I thought I am good enough ,but when you correct my mistakes I realized that I’m not that good ,and I have to learn more and more without stop .

Ok , I'll suggest something
I will correct ur paragraph informally , so that can reduce ur mistakes , if u want
Please correct it in two ways please if you don’t mind dear

Also , as I told u before try not to make spelling mistakes at all because u r not in the exam , so u can use the dictionary or Microsoft Word to make sure of the spelling
And there is a very important point which is : TRY to adhere to what u know
ألتزمي بالشي اللي تعرفيه
Whether in the grammar or the word usage
How ??a
In the grammar , use only the grammatical rules which u know and use only the simple and continuous present and past tense . Don't use the perfect tense because u may not be capable to use it because it is the most difficult tense for the beginners
In the word usage , when u want to use a new word u have to consult the dictionary to see how they use it and which part of speech it is (adj ,verb, noun …etc) and how they put in a sentence and so on . the advisable dictionary is Oxford Dictionary as a book or http://dictionary.cambridge.org/
As an online website. U know , I always use this online dictionary when I come to correct you all , it's so useful
So don't use the new words randomly

Allah makes your life happy as you do it for me now.
Really appreciate every single word you wrote, and I understand it too.
If I remember anything I'll be back to write it for u

Good luck
First, I did not see your replay except now so I’m so so so sorry dear
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة.
Any word I will wrote it’s not enough to thank you for your support, and help my best teacher
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
I will do everything you told me to do, and I will get better in the future Allah willing.
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
See you soon my best teacher

توقيع رغد محمد  

،

رَبَّآه ,
إنِّي وَكَّلتُ أمْرِي إليك وَ أسْلَمتُ قلبِي لَك , وَ فوَّضَتُ رُوحِي إليك ,
فَـ كُنْ مَعِي يَـ رَحْمَن وَ أغْدِقنِي رَحْمَةً وَ بَرَكَة.

،

رغد محمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس