عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 25-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #380

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,807
افتراضي رد: A new idea for new students in English section

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رغد محمد مشاهدة المشاركة
Thank you sooooooooooooo much dear

Con dear I feel like I’m getting worse ,and worse in writing
I’m so sad I feel like I did not offer forward even one step.
Thank you dear for your intrest on us
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

I will improve my writing more ,and more Allah willing
see you soon my teacher
U see Ragad , I told u before , people are two types . that's why I don't want to correct randomly for anybody without his permission
I don't want them to be frustrated as u are now , I don't know why are u frustrated ? may be because I'm correcting for u , so when u see the red color in ur text , u feel disappointed
Ok , I'll suggest something
I will correct ur paragraph informally , so that can reduce ur mistakes , if u want
Also , as I told u before try not to make spelling mistakes at all because u r not in the exam , so u can use the dictionary or Microsoft Word to make sure of the spelling
And there is a very important point which is : TRY to adhere to what u know
ألتزمي بالشي اللي تعرفيه
Whether in the grammar or the word usage
How ??a
In the grammar , use only the grammatical rules which u know and use only the simple and continuous present and past tense . Don't use the perfect tense because u may not be capable to use it because it is the most difficult tense for the beginners
In the word usage , when u want to use a new word u have to consult the dictionary to see how they use it and which part of speech it is (adj ,verb, noun …etc) and how they put in a sentence and so on . the advisable dictionary is Oxford Dictionary as a book or http://dictionary.cambridge.org/
As an online website. U know , I always use this online dictionary when I come to correct you all , it's so useful
So don't use the new words randomly

If I remember anything I'll be back to write it for u

Good luck

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Conscientious ; 25-07-2010 الساعة 04:46 PM.
Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس