عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 25-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #9

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية فرع كليات البنات
التخصص: !!*English*!!
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 6,426
افتراضي رد: ~.. My Diary ..~ شآركووونآ يوميآتكم :)

Yesterday was hard on me because the children of my uncle and aunt were with me .They was 9 kids, and they made the living room look like tragedy. I want to be cleaver so I told them If you clean the room in quarter of time you can do whatever you want do in me ,and I went out of room .After 10 minutes then I heard sound of laughing heeeheeee.. haaahaaaaah.. hooohooooh..heheheeheh…like devil laugh .Then I true left then what I saw????? The army of children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart in that time just screaming, and put myself together and ask them what is going on with you????
They said “we have done”. I looked to them (surprise) what????????How???????? When????????
Let me see!!!!!!
When I saw the room waaaaaaaw It looks very clean .How did you do it ??? Tell me???
They said “dont change the subject “.Then, I said what???
They said “Attack ...Attack ...Attack “when I heard this word “Attack” I just put my self togther, and run to guest room why??? I don t know ,and they put me in the corner and they throw the cushions on me , beaten, and made me see the stars around me .They tortured me .OMG It was sooooo hard I don’t know why the do that to .I want be the smart ,but I was the dumbest between them .
I thank Allah that I am breathing now.

توقيع رغد محمد  

،

رَبَّآه ,
إنِّي وَكَّلتُ أمْرِي إليك وَ أسْلَمتُ قلبِي لَك , وَ فوَّضَتُ رُوحِي إليك ,
فَـ كُنْ مَعِي يَـ رَحْمَن وَ أغْدِقنِي رَحْمَةً وَ بَرَكَة.

،

رغد محمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس