عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 23-07-2010, 11:12 AM   #348

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية فرع كليات البنات
التخصص: !!*English*!!
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 6,426
افتراضي رد: A new idea for new students in English section

Good morning every body
Happy friday to everyone
today I am going to write my deive essay ,and I want your opinion OK

My First Visit to The center of Specail Needs

Commonly I heard that any person want to see the Specail Needs it must have a strong heart especailly when they were children .
When I was in middle school I went to the Center of Specail Needs with my teachers ,and my friends.It was amazing and wonderful,but at the beginning I couldn’t enter to the center when I saw the child (not more than five years of age ) deponds on a l walking near the door of the center .I felt like my pulse of my heart stop I couldn’t breath ,too.It was so so diffecult on me,and my teachres and my friends ,too.After five minutes of crying I went to the center ,and I saw alot of chilren some of them have physical disbility ,others have mentally disabled ,and others have both of disabilities.It was so hard on us.You know there personalities is amazing,wonderful,and incurdable.
When I was there I met a handsome boy his name is Turkey .He was at 9 years old .He tuch my heart with his big mind .I played with him so much ,and I cryed when he spell my name Angham waaaaw .It was incrudable feelings especailly that my name is tuff on children to say it .It is wonderful that you affected on someone .
Really when we saw those children felt the happiness in our heart after crying at the bebinning ,and we appreciate the blessings that Allah give it to us so much .
This was an amazing visiting .It teach me that if someone feel like dosen’t have a goel in life go to any center of specail needs ,and you will see things that make you apprecaite your life more than ever .

please CO dear correct my mistakes

توقيع رغد محمد  

،

رَبَّآه ,
إنِّي وَكَّلتُ أمْرِي إليك وَ أسْلَمتُ قلبِي لَك , وَ فوَّضَتُ رُوحِي إليك ,
فَـ كُنْ مَعِي يَـ رَحْمَن وَ أغْدِقنِي رَحْمَةً وَ بَرَكَة.

،

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة رغد محمد ; 23-07-2010 الساعة 12:10 PM.
رغد محمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس