عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #2

ali2006

ابو تركي

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 379
افتراضي رد: The expert مع التحية والاحترام

كتابة مقال 70 - 100 كلمة عن احد الموضوعين التاليين
Write an essay (70-100 words) on any one of the following topics:
A- Daisy Miller is a young American girl who travels to Europe, but is rejectd by the European socitey for her failure too bserve certain social restriction. How does the miller family represent the American life-style as compared to that in Europe. What are the differnces the two societies
-OR-
B- Discuss the development of the character of Eliza Doolittle from the first time appears as aflower girl until the end of the play when she and Higgins argue about her status in society

الجزء الثالث:(20 درجة)
Quotations اقتباسات 3 من مسرحية بيجماليون، تختار 2 منها
A: " Your daughter had the audacity to come to my house and ask me to teach her how to speak properly so that she could get a place in a flower-shop. This gentleman and my housekeeper have been here all the time. [Bullying him] How dare you come here and attempt to blackmail me? You sent her here on purpose."
1. Who is the speaker?________
2. To whom ? ________
3. What is the occasion? _________________________
4. ........

B. You silly boy, of course shes not presentable. Shes a triumph of your art and of her dressmaker's; but if you suppose for a moment that she doesnt give herself away in every sentence she utters, you must be perfectly cracked about her.
2. To whom ? ________
3. What is the occasion? _________________________
4. but if you suppose اشرح مالمقصود بالعبارة التي تحتها خط( من

C. It's quite true that your father is not a snob, and that he will be quite at home in any station of life to which his eccentric destiny may call him. [Seriously] The great secret, Eliza, is not having bad manners or good manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls: in short, behaving as if you were in Heaven, where there are no third-class carriages, and one soul is as good as another.
2. To whom ? ________
3. What does the speaker try to say about human relationship? __________________
4. There is a phor, find it and explain it?
الجزء الرابع (30درجة)

اربع فقرات، تحلها كلها
أ- تكلم عن باهوم والشيطان-اعاذنا الله من شره- وكيف استطاع ان يغويه وما الى ذلك
ب- اكتب وصف نقدي لشخصية Mr. Lantine
ج- how far is the justified to say that " Chimney Sweeper" of Blake is a bitter comment against the society, the church, .... or someting about .... not sure???
د- سؤال صعب يقول كيف يرى الشاعر ووردسميث اهمية الذاكرة والذكريات للانسان، وكيف مادري ايش تربط الانسان بالطبية، استشهد بقصيدة I wander lonely
هذا الجزء كان الاصعب، لاحظ انه 30 درجة
الجزء الخامس (10 درجات)
تعاريف المصطلحات الادبية، اورد تقريبا 10 مصطلحات والمطلوب الاجابة عن 5
Personification - Simile - Conflict - Climax - Satire
Static (flat) character - Antagonist - Rhyme - Irony

توقيع ali2006  

If you think education is expensive -- try ignorance.
اذا كنت تعتقد ان التعليم ثمنه باهض ... جرب الجهل قد يكون أقل كلفة

ali2006 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس