عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #164

لمييس

الصورة الرمزية لمييس

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
التخصص: حرموني من الانجلش
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: التاسع
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,137
افتراضي رد: اتمنى تشاركوني مسابقتي اللغوية :)

6page 13 activity 3
listening for mean ideas
hello every body
welcome to the american language center
i am jena retchard
your academic advisor
you can all just call me jena
I know today is your first day
in our school so you are probably
a little nerves and maybe a little shy to so I wanna tell you right the beginning if you do not understand some thing please ask questions ok and listen very carefully because we are going give you a lot of important information information that will make you experienc here enjoyable and usable ok here we go
let me tell you about the plan for today
there three things on your schedule first you will take a placement test this test will magin your english level you take reading grammar and compsition test oh and also listening
a listening test the hall placement test takes three hours next you will need small groups with a teacher for orientation this orientation needing will be important things you need to know like where they buy the books what types of classes you have how to find roneat things like that this is what you can ask a lot of questions then finally this after noon you will take campstore will show you the mean buildings where you class room are you will see some of sports facilities you know the tennis corts swimming
places like that and you last visit a library and the computer lap I think you will be surprise how larg and how beautiful oright any question befor we beginningنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع لمييس  

سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك اشهد ان لااله الا انت استغفرك واتوب اليك

لمييس غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس