عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-10-2009, 03:08 PM   #163

المحرزية

اللهم نسألك علماً نافعا

الصورة الرمزية المحرزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
نوع الدراسة: تحضيري إنتساب خطة ب
المستوى: الثاني
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 201
افتراضي رد: اتمنى تشاركوني مسابقتي اللغوية :)

page 13 .....activity 3
listening for main ideas:
Hello every body.......welcome to the american language center . I am Jeina Richard...your academic adviser ; you can call just comedina!
I know today is first day at the school...so you probably a little nervous and maybe a little shy too. So I wanna tel you right of the beginning if you don't understand something!
please.. ask question...okay!
And listen very carefully because regorn????نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةl
a lot of import information.
Information that will make you experience here..enjoyable and useful... okay..... here we go
Let me tel you about the plan for today.....there are three things an you schedule ....
first: you will take placement test . This test major english level you take reading, grammar and compsition test ..........oh and also listening .. a listening test.
The hall placement test task three hours.
Next: you will meet in small groups with teacher for orientation ...this orientation meeting will be about important things you need to know ..like where buy your books...what types of class you have...how find roommate.....things like that ;this is you can ask a lot of question.
then finally: this afternoon you will take a campus tour ...will show you the main building where you class rooms are.
You will see some of sports facilities.
You know the tennis courage...the swimming pool places like that...and you also visit the library and computer lap. I think you will be surprised how large and how beautiful are campuses ...all right another any question before we beginning
...................نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع المحرزية  

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة المحرزية ; 19-10-2009 الساعة 04:46 PM.
المحرزية غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس