عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 30-09-2009, 04:30 AM   #14

Pationate Bo0osha

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Pationate Bo0osha

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 107
افتراضي رد: تصويت ...هل تؤيد الكتابة في هذا القسم باللغة الإنجليزية ؟؟ولماذا؟؟

When I read any topic that resembles this one, I just only think of one thing....

(( such a lovely SUGGESTION))

and nothing but that!!

Because u know......as some of the users who said before.....we can't force everybody here to do so0o....

As a matter of fact, not all of them is going to agree to do so....

The one who really wants to improve his/her own English will participate but dealing here in English with each other is not the only way to improve this language u know? And it's not sufficient enough to achieve the previous goal?

u see...here The main issue is almost about just writing in English, and if someone had any mistakes in the grammar, vocabulary, writing...etc.

There won't be time to correct each others mistakes...u see?

That's why its PRETTY LAME dealing with each other here in English cuz this way has many flaws

Anyway....thanks for bringing this up and I respect such thing ...and I really hope it would work out.....but u know this way has it's flaws and it would be much better if its optional my dear :)

My prayers for everybody here and I wish u all the ultimate success in life and the hereafte

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Pationate Bo0osha غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس